Sunday, April 18, 2010

Missin' DET of AruaRose

There was no doubt for real that gaming had been a great part of my life. There are times that i find myself going back and quitting after a few days. I felt i had outgrown being and living online. Recently i had been in this huge confusion whether to go back or visit and let this longing simply pass. I miss RoseOnline and everything about my AruaRose life.


I started playing Roseonline many years back, those times i was still in the Philippines and the games ruling RPG was Ragnarok. My boyfriend (exbf now) played this game and i joined him. Later on i was the one who 'd grown more addicted to it that i play even in wee hours of the night after my shift or even before i take calls. (I was working in a call centre)

I left Aruarose about 2 years now but i felt still attached to the game somehow. I made friends in there and long time buddies which i have known even back in Prose (Sirius) was playing in Arua too. Two years back my decision to leave the game was mainly to fulfill the changes i have promised myself because Aruarose was taking too much of my life.

I was HIRAIA.

DET. Dont Even Trip was my last clan in Aruarose before i left the game. I also have my own clan which i keep for my own characters and farmers. Chic and SweetHeart.
DET was the strongest clan i have ever joined in AruaRose.

I was not really around here : But Jeiram managed to login my cleric because of this photoshoot..


DETs are camwhores.



Tired in ECF farming CP and warring.


Leet Line up .. DET sit proud. See people trying to annoy. How jealous. lol During these times, only a few are leet ingame. Only a few can wear Arch Wings. Eat your heart out. We had the best gears in DET.


So we got bored after farming CP and warring we ended up here in the Beach doin' some random summoning. We actually did summoned a BK, but we were hoping for a Kera.

There was some time DET got into Union wars. It was fun we login at the same time even if we are located in different time zones. Even the busy ones can do the war thingy twice a day. As a clan we would normally root for one union or two of the same sides. But being that popular (wow) attracts people, often where we go people follows, its more than sure win to get DET on your sides after all we got the best fighters, and ofcourse, the best healers ~_^


Fast Levelling. One way to level a noob fast is going to the beach. Summon galore for level but this eats Zulies big time. But you can be lucky. BK in beach drops uniques thats where i got a few expensive ones.

My raider. I am proud of my raider Amaziah. He brings me billions in a week. I well know how to use him, his built, his skills, his timings. My raider without a single Int is my moneymaker among my chars.




my chars before i quitted. the first one is not me, thats lalaines cleric.
elisha is a scout who stayed at 208 for universal boss farming.
Hector is the sub cleric. Amaziah my raider. Hiraia my DET cleric.

My signature in DET created by Bionix




:( I dont play anymore butsometimes i really miss the game. The addiction. But at times i feel thankful.. I almost lost my life online and i made it out. I was lucky.
Gaming is not bad. Just get yourself a nice set of priorities and stick to it. Set the gaming a few steps from the last. You will be fine. Enjoy. :)

I highly recommend AruaRose. I have tried other games. There's no one closer to it.

PLAY ARUAROSE . Long Live Don't Even Trip !


No comments:

Post a Comment