Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Not Just Imaginary

When i first learned how to play Online RPGs i never would have thought that I'll get so addicted and hooked into it. It was just a past time before then as i enjoy the environment in each and every login i make, the more fun levelling up and hunting became, making friends you could not really see, don't really know personally, it was fun, and i gave my all just to earn the trusts and love of the people in the server.
Unlike in RPG, i dont have so much friends, i am not an outgoing person and since i have devoted my most precious free time to my BF at that time, even going out with some of my closest friends seemed impossible, ROSE became our baby.
In contrast to what other people are saying, meeting online friends thru the game was a luck to me, because either i meet professionals or really nice people, some of them are actually textmates until now and even see each other during GAs.
These days were my lowest and last night i received a call from Dubai from a friend i thought only exist in ROSE, although when he was still in Manila he constantly emails me, checks on me, but, he never really get to talk to me or even hear me.He left for Dubai about a month now and i am very happy that he called me last night, i was so happy i cried for hours and hours and i was thankful thats theres still ONE good friend left to check on me, not chat with me, text me, but to talk to me, he was not my classmate, not my officemate, not my closest friend to consider. But he was the only .-ONLY person who managed to give me that much effort. Thank you Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment