Friday, January 25, 2008

She Says.. He Says.. Its you I want to Fall Inlove with



SHE SAYS...
If you see me walking the road with someone else It's not because I like his company It's because you're not brave enough to walk beside me If you hear me talking about him all the time It's not because he pleases me It's because you're too deaf to hear my heartbeat If you feel me falling in love with someone else It's not because I love him But because you're not there to catch me fall If you feel lost, I am nowhere too I don't know where the road is going Are we gonna cross each other's path? Or just completely turn around? Will we just let go of what we had Or go to the place where love is bound? Don't let me walk with him It's you I want to walk with Don't let me talk of him It's you I want to talk with Don't let me fall in love with him It's you I want to fall in love with...


HE SAYS...
When you though I wasn't brave enough to walk beside you I was behind you every step o f the way Still filled with awe because of the beauty that stands before me When you thought I was too deaf to hear your heartbeat I didn't want to assume anything And I was afraid to lose our friendship When you thought I wasn't there to catch you It's because you never gave me the chance You never reached the bottom, you've already grabbed a branch If you feel like nowhere, I am lost too I don't know where the road is going Are we going to turn around, Or we gonna cross each others' path? Will we just let go of what we had? Or go to the place where love is bound? Don't let me walk alone I want to walk by your side Don't let me talk with someone else It's you I want to talk with Don't let me fall for someone else It's you I want to fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment