Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HiRaIa's Hubbey

Look, there he is the man behind Intelasus, Hebarnian mage of AruaRose, a private server that rise after Prose's falldown. He used to be Mistermelo of Prose, rather Luvaboi for everyone.. Yes he is Neil my bestfriend online, He is Nelson Lopez Ungson, 23, chickboy (hahaha lagot ako neto) , a very sweet and thoughtful person, and a good songer too.. He was once special to me (ehem..). But Im glad. That we can remain to be close friends. With Neil, Ive seen a perfect mirror of myself. More than 3thousand players in one server and you met someone thats gonna be an important part of your life.. Isn't that amazing? Do they call that fate? or destiny? Aw.. diba i never believed in destiny? diba i abhor fate? well.. cguro when i met him online before, its just a preparation for me to realize something.. i met him years back, but too bad because my realization came in about 4 months late..


smile for me ... i like it when i laugh, because he smiles, the suplado smiles . finally..


He scares me.. Really he had the most suplado voice I've known, minsan nga i dunno where the Luvaboi is diko mafeel, but.. he has his ways to make up for the distance.. He was sweet, pero pangalawa lang sakin.. hindi nyako kayang talunin.. nyahahaha.. I courted him I did not allow him to court me.. because i want to be special i want him to remember me as the only girl who courted him nyahaha may sira na yata ako nun.. Im so childlike that i always wanted to be remembered.. but my ways are effortless naman, ganun yata talaga ko palibhasa iniwan ako ng dati kong BF at nalink sa kung kani kninong asawa ng may asawa, ina ng mga dalagang ina at Premiere Girls ng opisina.. ganun cguro tlga naguumapaw ang lambing ng isang tao kung nasupress ng mahabng panahon, hindi mailabas ng mahabang panahon..
But.. we know its gonna be against all odds, kaya eto kahit naluluha na naman ako tumatawa prin ako, kasi parang may mali.. ah cguro tama .. msakit lang talaga.. Neil thought me how to be strong. Need i say na he was my salvation, he took me out of a broken heart that ive been yearning for a long time.. And he gave me another one (nyahahahaha, lol, its hurt u know).
Kidding aside, Im Happy that he loved me. I have no regrets meeting him and knowing him..Ooops, Im not one of the Girls.. I dont want to be included in the list.. Im Just simply his Baby, and he my Hubbey..

No comments:

Post a Comment