Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Should Love Myself (daw ..)

Once alone in Ayala Ave, Ive met a long lost schoolmate .. I'd be honest, i was surprised because he was totally different from how he was when we were just "kids" .. It was a short five minutes, we were both waiting for a cab, him going to Market Market, and me off to Pacific Star.. I was more surprised when he mentioned, having felt sorry for me.. i would not be able to guess why, but he mentioned that he sort of read some from my friendster profile, some from my friendster blog and some from here .. I was flattered lol.. and even at a short five minutes time we touched so much things, considering we haven't seen each other in the last 15 yrs. He was so different from the way he was before. And in amazement i just stare. It was an extremely nice change. Before I hailed the cab approaching, he took my celphone from my hands and typed his number quickly, made a short call to his own cel to get my contact details, gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and said he'll see me some other time. I never said yes nor affirmed nor refuse, I just smiled..
As i was near the corner of Buendia, i received a msg from him.. "Love Yourself More.. You are one lovely creature to be living with a broken heart.."
And as i get off the cab infront BPI Buendia, i realized, Yeah .. if i cant find love, well then I'll let Love find me..

No comments:

Post a Comment