Friday, June 3, 2011

Photobucket Goes Unlimited

Dang. Not joking :) Really

It is really unlimited and its indeed a good news yeah?

I've been using photobucket long before i had a facebook account. I find it a good place to host my pictures for my blogs and forums. I also have the Photobucket App on my iphone, i find it really handy to upload the pictures there so i can use it later for blogging.



Free users get all of the following :
  • Unlimited photo storage
  • There will be a limit of 500 videos for free users
  • All storage for free users will be resized (we will not keep originals)
  • Bandwidth restrictions will remain at 10GB/month for free users

Now’s the time to sign up for an account with Photobucket and upload all your photos and videos to share with family and friends!

Disclaimer : Photobucket reserves the right to limit excess use and unlimited storage offer pertains to non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment